Monday, September 6, 2010

Here I am!

Well, for awhile now a few people have asked me to blog about my "cooking and baking adventures". So, here it is! I am going to use this space to promote K.B.'s Sweet Shoppe, of course, but I am also going to use it to tell stories from my kitchen. It is definitely the most active place in my home and I hope it is as entertaining to everyone who reads this as it is to me. Cooking and baking is my favorite thing to do and right now, I am lucky enough to get paid for it but it is more than that. It is how I show love to the people that are closest to me. It brings me great joy to just feed people and I hope that is shown through my blog.

I will start simple tonight. There are some folks who are not on Facebook to post a few pictures of my cakes and cupcakes so here are a few and I will add more tomorrow. Enjoy!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment